We are actively seeking a Full Stack Developer with backend experience in Cloud based environments to work with an exceptional startup studio led by the founders of some of today’s great tech companies. With a decade of experience of designing and building consumer services, this team has identified many techniques that help create successful companies.
With hundreds of millions in funding to date, the team founds new companies based on internal ideas, and occasionally collaborates with founders of early-stage companies whose missions they believe in. This company has a strong presence in San Francisco and New York City, and has recently expanded operations to Vancouver, Canada. The project you would be involved in is under stealth and more information will be provided at the time of interview.
In this role you will build cutting edge backends for products and manage the underlying infrastructure and deployment processes. The perfect candidate will be comfortable working closely with front-end engineers and can communicate effectively within a small team.
Your experience includes:
- Building scalable, secure, effective and well documented backend systems in alongside well motivated front-end engineers
- Collaborating with front-end engineers to ensure on-time and performant solutions
- Assessing and building test frameworks for backend systems, as well as track metrics and performance over time
- Ensuring that code written is to a high standard, with excellent reusability
- Developing a service orientated architecture for cutting edge products
Your skills and expertise include:
– Experience with Go ( golang ), NodeJs or Python for backend development
– Development and integration of services and APIs
– Knowledge of highly available infrastructure environments and systems
– Infrastructure management and deployment through Automation tools/systems
– OS Internals / Infrastructure on Debian, Redhat and Ubuntu systems
– Load balancing and web server technologies (Nginx, HAProxy)
– Building scalable infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3, ES, ECS, ELB etc)
– Understanding of network communications within Cloud environments
– Computer science degree or equivalent experience
– Security hardening / experience with SANS or OWASP framework
This role is open to all candidates with valid Canadian work permits. Relocation assistance provided.
Although we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Creative Technology Resources (CTR), we have high expectations of ourselves to consistently deliver quality to the client and candidates that we’re so fortunate to partner with every day. We deliver talented, driven individuals to our clients so that together we build teams that thrive. Our clients are made up of teams of industry veterans whose expertise and interests are driving the creation of the world’s next great digital products & services. Together, we can create some of the best experiences ever made.