We are actively seeking a Platform Engineer for a highly anticipated PC game. The successful candidate has proven experience with the design and implementation of robust, secure, and scalable web services, as well as client side integration of these services into customer-facing applications. This role is working with a well established independent game development studio in Vancouver, BC. This is full time permanent role.
Your background includes:
- Experience deploying and supporting applications on cloud platforms (Google, AWS)
- Experience developing in Java or equivalent
- Experience with modern web technologies: RESTful services, and Docker
- Minimum 3+ years experience building online services
- Experience architecting scalable server solutions to support high-traffic and high-bandwidth loads
- Experience planning for secure online deployments and operations
- Experience with modern web analytics and data-driven product evolution
- Experience with C++ or Python
This role is open to local candidates based in the Vancouver area. Although we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Creative Technology Resources (CTR), we have very high expectations of ourselves to consistently deliver quality to the client and candidates that we’re so fortunate to partner with every day. We deliver talented, driven individuals to our clients so that together we are building teams that thrive. Our clients are made up of teams of industry veterans whose expertise and interests are driving the creation of the world’s next great digital products & services. Together, we can create some of the best experiences ever made.
Please call 604-630-5750 for more information.
View all our open positions here