We are actively seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join a well established team based in Vancouver, BC. Our client builds interactive products for clients in Canada and the US. They offer a competitive salary, plus a wide range of competitive benefits.
The Senior Software Engineer contributes to the development of software development activities and provides solutions to feature delivery. Within the Backend team, you will provide your opinion on coding standards and quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working seamlessly with the technical and production teams to build and deliver on time products to a high specification
- Communicating technical server solutions with other team members
- Contributing to product technical strategy and direction
- Taking ownership and be accountable for your own work
- Helping transition a start-up into a multi-million dollar company
Your professional background includes:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- 10+ years’ overall software development experience including that includes working on scalable applications
- Experience designing a RESTful API’s
- Experience with both noSQL as well as SQL databases
- Adept at navigating the Linux command line and bash scripting
We value all applicants. This role is open to all qualified regardless of geographic location. Relocation assistance and foreign worker application process provided for any candidates outside Canada.
Although we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please call 604-630-5750 for more information.
At Creative Technology Resources (CTR), we have very high expectations of ourselves to consistently deliver quality to the client and candidates that we’re so fortunate to partner with every day. We deliver talented, driven individuals to our clients so that together we are building teams that thrive. Our clients are made up of teams of industry veterans whose expertise and interests are driving the creation of the world’s next great digital products & services. Together, we can create some of the best experiences ever made.
View all our open positions here